Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

This really will be our final one of the season Ladies.

High tide will allow us to launch and retrieve at North slip but would need to meet at
5.45pm and get away by 6.15.pm
Sunset is at 7.20 so could row until 7.30 ish depending on light levels.
With time constraints we shall stay with just 1 boat.

Keep posting for Reserves

SoL
6. Robina
5. Michelle
4. Eimear
3. Bev
2. C.B.
1. Steve ?

Cox Jackie

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

eimearoc
I'm in Robina for the last one. Thanks
Eimear 😢

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

Yes please for me x

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

I'm in

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

Yes please for me

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

Emma Walton
Yes please for me thanks Emma

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

Steve Woods
Robina,

Looking to row with the men but if you do not get a cox / rotate 7 th I am happy to cox.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept -

Thanks Steve, much appreciated but Jackie is up for coxing so you can row with the Men

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

Linda Medlow
Robina do you have a space for Weds?

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

robina and chris
Yes Linda

Sorry Robina I'm not going to be able to make Weds pm Row
Emma x

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

Steve Woods
Robina, Chris ,

Will wander over to assist if required row/ Cox my motor not up to the North slip can pop back to help recover if not required in the boat.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

Linda Medlow
Hi Robina

I am really sorry I am not going to be able to get away from work in time for rowing Linda

Re: Ladies Wed Night Training 13th Sept - 1 Space

Steve, please can you join us. C.B will also row.