Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

As it appears that only two ladies have signed up for Ladies training on Sunday, the Ladies GRR Vets crew are planning on taking Spirit out for a training session in this slot.

Meet: 7.30am Club House to collect oars, seats etc. & launch Spirit of Langstone
Row: 8am - 9.30am

Is there anyone who can tow for us please?

Crew:
Paula
Liz
Sheila
Debbie
Emma
Ali
Tina (TBC)

Tides:  L.T. 9.08am (0.60m)
           H.T. 16.24

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Paula Bray
Ali is interested in an early row too x

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Emma Walton
Matt is happy to tow us 👍

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Andrew Berry
Hi Emma...I had said I would do it....give the GG a rest...

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Thank you to both Matt and Andrew. See one or 'tother of you bright and early tomorrow morning.

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Andrew Berry
I've spoken to Emma - it will be me....AB

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Thanks Andrew.

Re: Ladies Vets GRR Training Sunday 13th August

Tina Way
I'll come along.

Tina