Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train on Sunday.

Please remember that there is no training on Saturday due to our mini Club Regatta. If you would like to race please sign up on the separate post.

Sunday:
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row : 8.00am - 9.30am.

Please post by Thursday evening.

Remember to wear appropriate footwear in case we need to launch or recover boats.

Paula, these are your crew members for Sunday morning. I will update accordingly.

Tina
Paula
Clair
Sheila
Eithne
Jax
Rachel
Ali
Caitlin
Jemima
Sue
Aileen           Total : 15

Coxes available: Tim

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Liz Piercey
Yes please

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Yes please

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Yes please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Hi Liz,
 Sunday for me please. Unfortunately I cannot make the regatta as I'm not home from Cork until late afternoon.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

lizyshore
Yes please

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Yes please Liz but need a 09:30 departure or very quick trailer recovery if needed, as on duty.

Thank you.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Tina Way
Yes please.

Thanks Tina

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Sunday for me please.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Clair Fennessy
Yes please for Sunday Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Sheila Tidd
Yes please. Sheila

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Yes please

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Sorry Liz forgot I can’t make Sunday x

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Sorry Liz I am going to have to pull out of rowing on Sunday as we have an earlier training session than normal apparently.  Apologies.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

sarahb
Yes please x

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

lizyshore
Sorry Liz I’ve just realised I can no longer row Sunday

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

jax sprackling
Yes please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Rachel Norris
Yes please for me

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

Ali Copeland
Liz, yes please for me.  Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 19th November

CaitlinWalsh
Yes Please
12