Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Ladies, if we can find a willing competent Cox training will take place on both days. Please note that there will only be one boat available as the rest of them will be at the Great River Race so places will be on a "first come,first served" basis.

Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 9.00am  Club House to sign in and pay pin money, collect oars etc.
Row : 8.00am - 9.30am

Paula/Robina

The following four members have signed up to train both Saturday and Sunday.  I have posted for a cox/trainer but as yet no-one has come forward.

Lizy
Robina
Bev
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

lizyshore
Both please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

both please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Both for me please
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Ephillips
Both please - Esme :)

Paula Bray
Sorry girls unless another cox comes forward - not sure tomorrow will be on.  Am off out to theatre now and will check on return at 10 pm and post x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Paula Bray
No volunteers to cox tomorrow or any extra rowers so unless our four ladies want to head to the marina on the off chance that someone might step in then ladies training is cancelled.

Sunday still an option if men leave boat out and you can convince a cox to step forward.

Regards,

Paula

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Paula Bray
Adam has offered to cox but you will need to leave the boat out for Sunday.  I will see how I feel athe end of tomorrow and if ok may join you but wotn know until tomorrow night.

Paula x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Chris will cox Sunday, see you there Ladies

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th September

Paula Bray
Thanks Chris very grateful - will leave you to it and have a lie in! x