Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December UPDATED WITH REVISED SATURDAYS CREW LISTS

Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December UPDATED WITH REVISED SATURDAYS CREW LISTS

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet: 7.30am Club House to sign in and pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row : 8.00am - 9.30am
Sunday training will only take place if there is a designated cox / trainer signed up to run the session.

Please wear appropriate footwear both days for launching and / or recovering boats.

Please post by Thursday pm.

Coxes available  Saturday:  Chris B.  Errol  Tim?

SATURDAY CREW LISTS

Boat 1 - Star
Cox/Trainer: Errol
Liz  (must leave 11.00am prompt)
Emma
Lizy
Rachel
Sarah B.
Ali

Boat 2 - Spirit
Cox/Trainer: Chris
Eimear
Esme
Kimberley
Michelle
Jackie
Clair

Boat 3. - Acorn
Cox/Trainer: Tim
Robina
Paula
Aisling
Jane
Anita P.
Jemima

Please remember that we need to recover a boat at the end of this session so please allow enough time to help.

Sunday :
Natalie
Aileen?
Ali            Total 2/3

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Liz Piercey
Saturday for me please. I need to leave 11am prompt.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

robina and chris
Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Hey Liz,
Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

lizyshore
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Clair Fennessy
Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

sarahb
Administrator
Saturday pleasexx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

LOL I think others think they will not have enough stamina for Sunday  - wonder what they are doing the night before

I am on duty so hopefully I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed for both Sat and Sun.  However it depends on my getting cover... so yes to both unless I update during the week.

Thank you.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Anita
Saturday for me please.

Thank you. Xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Saturday for me please... Sunday may not be my finest hour & a half, so will pass 🤣

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

sarahs
Saturday please 😊

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Paula Bray
Saturday please please Liz and perhaps we should say Sun day will not be happening  unless we have coaches/designated coxes sign up!  P x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Saturday please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Saturday please. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Jemima Walton
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Emma Walton
Saturday please for me

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Ephillips
Both please!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Ephillips
Actually make that just Sat!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Aileen
Sorry, not doing very well at the moment.  I cannot do Saturday.  Will watch this space to see if Sunday is on. x
12