Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Ladies, please note that there will be NO ladies training on Saturday due to the Swanage Regatta. However, training will take place as normal on Sunday.
Please sign up if you would like to train.

Sunday:
Meet:  7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money, launch boats etc.
Row:   8.00am - 9.30am

Please wear appropriate footwear for launching and recovering boats.

Jane/Paula,  these are the crew members for Sunday as of Saturday pm. I will update accordingly.

Eimear
Tina
Ali
Paula
Jax
Esme
Aisling       Total:7

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

eimearoc
Hey Liz

Me please.

On 28 May 2017 15:43, "Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ladies, please note that there will be NOladies training on Saturday due to the Swanage Regatta. However, training will take place as normal on Sunday.
Please sign up if you would like to train.

Sunday:
Meet:  7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money, launch boats etc.
Row:   8.00am - 9.30am

Please wear appropriate footwear for launching and recovering boats.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Training-Saturday-3rd-Sunday-4th-June-tp33746.html

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Tina Way
Yes please Liz

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Ali Copeland
Liz, yes please for Sunday training - Ali.
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

If you need someone to make up the numbers, I can row on Sunday.  Sue

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Hi I can row or cox Sunday - blisters depending!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Ladies - if Alan and Simon join us we are a full 7 for tomorrow.  As no follow on row lets meet at 8.00am to launch but wear wet shoes as we will have to launch from North Slip.
Paula

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

simon sprackling
Please may jax row on Sunday thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

If you are going out later, I will have to drop out.  It might make your numbers easier too.  Sue

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Aisling Copeland
Esme plz and if space Aisling thankyou x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

OK so we were mashing with the boys and meeting at 8am.  We can still do that ladies!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th June

Yes please for Saturday