Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in and pay pin money, collect oars etc.
Row :  8.00am - 9.30am

Paula, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Liz
Esme
Robina
Paula
Bev
Jane
Anita P.
Anita
Lindy
Sheila
Sarah B.
Rachel
Lizy
Jax    Total : 16

Sunday :
Paula
Jane
Kimberley
Michelle
Sarah B.
Sheila
Lizy
Jax
Jemima
Emma
Molly
Sue            Total : 14

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Liz Piercey
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Ephillips
Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

both days please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Sat for me please Liz.  I'm a possible for Sunday but need to confirm that later in the week.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Both days for me please

I will need to leave Sunday as close to 9:30 as possible to get back to take charge of 2 young boys (poor children!) - if a problem I can always step down for Sunday xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

yes please for Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Both day please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Saturday for me please. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Anita
Saturday for me please.

Thank you.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Sunday for me please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

sarahb
Administrator
Both please xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Lindy Filary
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Sheila Tidd
Saturday and Sunday please.
Sheila

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Rachel Norris
Saturday for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Adam
Both please for Lizy

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

jax sprackling
Yes please for both days

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Jemima Walton
Yes please for Sunday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th September

Emma Walton
Hi Liz could you put me down for Sunday please if there is a spot .