Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train either or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 9.00am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and if necessary launch boat
Row:  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday:
Meet: 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row:  8.00am - 9.30am

Please wear appropriate footwear both days in case we need to launch/recover boats and please allow enough time to help.

Paula, these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Liz  (must leave 11am prompt )
Tina  (must leave 11am prompt )
Kimberley
Paula
Bev
Clare
Anita P. (must leave 11am prompt )
Sarah B.
Ali
Aisling
Rachel
Esme
Tamsin
Aileen
Lizy
Jax
Natalie
Robina     Total : 18

Coxes available : Adam

Sunday :
Tina
Kimberley
Ali
Sheila      Total : 4

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Saturday only please. Need to leave 11am prompt.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Tina Way
Both Liz please, but I need to leave at the end on Saturday.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Both days for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Saturday for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Clare Gibbs
Hi Liz,
Saturday for me please
Clare

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Yes please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

anitapreston
Sorry meant to say saturday only. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Sorry meant to say saturday only. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

sarahb
Administrator
Saturday only this week please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Ali Copeland
Yes please for me Liz - both days.  Thanks.  Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Aisling Copeland
Yes please for Saturday.
Thankyou
Aisling x šŸ’ƒšŸ¼

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Iā€™d like to row on Sunday please.
Sheila

Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:58 PM
Subject: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train either or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 9.00am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and if necessary launch boat
Row:  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday:
Meet: 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row:  8.00am - 9.30am

Please wear appropriate footwear both days in case we need to launch/recover boats and please allow enough time to help.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Training-Saturday-22nd-Sunday-23rd-July-tp35620.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Rachel Norris
Saturday for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Ephillips
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

TamsinWest
Please count me in for both rows. X

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Aileen
Saturday only please.  Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

Adam
Saturday for Lizy please.

I am able to cox Saturday as well.

Thanks,

AB

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July

simon sprackling
Saturday only for Jax please