Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train either Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row :  8.00am - 9.30am

Please wear appropriate footwear both days in case we need to launch or recover boats.

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend.

Saturday:
Sheila
Rachel
Anita P.
Lindy
Emily
Eithne
Anita        Total: 7

Sunday:
Clair
Sheila
Jane
Sarah S.
Michelle
Kimberley       Total: 6

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz

Just Sunday for me please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Sheila Tidd
yes please. Saturday and Sunday for me. Sheila

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Rachel Norris
Saturday for me please Liz ...
Rachel

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Saturday for me please . Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Just Sunday for me please Liz xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

sarahs
Just Sunday please Liz
Sarah X

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Hi Liz yes please for Sunday thankyou

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Ephillips
Sunday please!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Not for me this week Liz, another trip to Newquay for us!
Supporting Mens teams at the Championships.
Jackie xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Linda Medlow
Sunday for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Lindy Filary
Saturday please if space

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Sunday please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Hi Liz
I hope we can scratch up some men for Sat launches so you'll have gigs on the water for 9.30; would you like me to tow in on Sunday also?

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Emily Judd
Sat for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Hi Matt
I hope that we will be able to leave boats on the pontoon as per norm, but will check with Eithne later in the week.
I am away this weekend but am sure the ladies would really appreciate your help if things change.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

yes for Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Eithne
We have six takers for Sat and eight for Sunday. I'm going to look to get a cox for Saturday and will have complete crew and then open up Sunday to any other takers across men or mixed and look for two coxes.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Linda Medlow
Apologies all I am unable to row on Sunday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th September

Anita
Any chance I could row on Saturday?

Sorry for the short notice but the men's champs have been cancelled.

If this messes up numbers just let me know, no probs.

12