Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Ladies please sign up if you would like to train either Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet 9.00am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars
Row :  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars, cushions etc.
Row :  8.00am - 9.30am

Please wear appropriate footwear both days in case we need to launch or recover boats.

Paula, these are you crew members for this coming weekend.  I will  update accordingly.

Saturday:
Liz
Tina
Jax
Paula
Debbie
Sam
Bev
Aileen
Sarah B.
Aisling
Lizy
Emily
Anita
Jackie          Total: 16

Coxes available:

Sunday:
Liz
Tina
Robina
Jax
Natalie (must leave 9.30am prompt)
Paula
Rachel
Tanis
Sarah B.
Debbie              Total: 10

Coxes available: Errol

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Liz Piercey
Both days please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Tina Way
Both days please Liz.

Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

jax sprackling
yes please to both...thanks Jax

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Hi Liz
Both days for me please, but Sunday needs a prompt departure of 09:30.

Thank you.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Both for me please!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Andrew Berry
Sat for Debbie please...
Sam

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Sam
Saturday please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Saturday for me please Liz
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Aileen
Hi Liz -Saturday only please. Thx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Rachel Norris
Sunday for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

sarahb
Administrator
Hi Liz
Both please

Sarah x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Aisling Copeland
Yes please for Saturday
Thank you Aisling x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

lizyshore
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Tanis.c
Hi liz
If there is a space on Sunday would I be able
To join In ladies training please as I can't make later time of mixed training , just thought I would ask ! Lol 😆
Tanis

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Paula Bray
Tanis - depending on numbers it might be doable - will confirm hopefully Friday! Paula

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

yes pls for DB, GRR boat if poss ??

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th July

Emily Judd
Sat please