Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.
Please note that on Saturday there will only be 2 boats available for training (Heart and CShel ), as the Supervets are off to Swanage. Therefore, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

* As both Paula and Eithne are away on Saturday it would be good to have someone who is willing to take responsibility for this session. It is also important to have qualified competent Coxes for each boat.
Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row :  8.00am - 9.30am

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days for launching and recovering boats.

Thanks.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for Sunday. Sue

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Hey Liz,
I will be there for Sunday.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Clair Fennessy
Yes please for both.

Thanks
Clair

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Lindy Filary
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Tina Way
Both please Liz.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Emily Judd
Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Ephillips
Both please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Hi Liz please both days for me please.  Must leave on Sunday at 09:30 though... thanks.

Happy to take responsibility on Saturday if nobody else is interested.
Should I discuss the deal with Paula or Eithne beforehand so I know what should be happening, esp since I have been out of it for a few weeks now?

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Paula Bray
Hi Nat - great if you can take responsibility - are you at row fit tomorow and we can discuss x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th October

Paula Bray
I will cox on Sunday.