Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet: 9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row :  8.00am - 9.30am

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days for launching and / or recovering boats.

Please sign up by Thursday pm.

Coxes available: Greg (Sat & Sun); Errol (Sat & Sun); Chris B. (Sunday); Colin (Sat); Adam ( Sat )

* We are now at 24 ladies wishing to row on Saturday.  If, for any reason you are unable to make this session, please let us know as soon as possible as we are now starting a Reserve List

Eithne,  these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.
Saturday:
Liz
Tina
Robina
Eimear (must leave 11am prompt )
Emma
Emily
Clair
Jackie
Bev
Kim
Ali
Eithne
Jenny
Jax
Anita P.
Lizy
Jemima
Sheila
Esme
Jane
Anita
Lucy
Aisling
Aileen       Total: 24

Reserve List:
Rachel
Sarah B.

Sunday :
Tina
Clair
Jackie
Bev
Kim
Ali
Jax
Anita P.
Lizy
Sheila
Jane  ( must leave 9.30am prompt )
Aileen
Rachel
Sarah B.         Total: 16

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Tina Way
Both please Liz.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Both days please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Emma Walton
Both please Liz  thanks Emma

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Emily Judd
Sat for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Clair Fennessy
Both days for me please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Both for me please Liz
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Both days for me please Liz
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Errolg
Both days as a trainer/coach please Liz.

Regards,
Errol

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Both days please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz - both days for me please.  Thanks.  Ali
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

yes please for saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Eithne
Yes please for jenny Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

simon sprackling
Both days for me please ta

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Both days for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

lizyshore
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Jemima Walton
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Sheila Tidd
Both days for me please. Sheila
12