Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March COX OR ADDITIONAL ROWER REQUIRED

Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March COX OR ADDITIONAL ROWER REQUIRED

Please sign up if you could either Cox or row for the ladies supervets on Saturday.

Ladies, time is marching on and we have not yet managed many sessions out on the water in preparation for the Scillies.
According to the spreadsheet the following ladies are available to train on the 18th.  If there are any changes or TBC's please can you let me know.  We do have spaces, so if you are not going to the Scillies and fancy a row, please sign up and join us!

Please note that the timings have changed slightly so as not to clash with the Juniors visit to the Hayling RNLI station.

Meet: 3.45pm Unit 3 to sign in and pay pin money
Row: 4.00pm - 5.00pm

Supervets:
Cox/Trainer:
6. Aileen
5. Paula
4. Rachel
3. Debbie
2. Liz
1. Jackie

Vets:
Cox/Trainer: Natalie
6. Robina
5. Sue
4. Bev
3. Ail
2. Sarah
1. Sheila

Reserves:

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

eimearoc
Hi Liz
If there is a space free I can join

On 10 Mar 2017 5:57 p.m., "Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ladies, time is marching on and we have not yet managed many sessions out on the water in preparation for the Scillies.
According to the spreadsheet the following ladies are available to train on the 18th.  If there are any changes or TBC's please can you let me know.  We do have spaces, so if you are not going to the Scillies and fancy a row, please sign up and join us!

Meet: 3.15pm Unit 3 to sign in and pay pin money
Row: 3.30pm - 5.00pm

Supervets:
Cox/Trainer: Chris B./Anita TBC
6. Aileen
5. Paula
4. Rachel TBC
3. Rosanne
2. Liz
1. Jackie

Vets:
Cox/Trainer: Natalie
6. Robina
5.
4. Bev
3. Ail
2.
1.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Supervets-Vets-Training-Saturday-18th-March-tp31205.html

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Hi Liz
I have had to move the Junior visit to the RNLI Station to 2.30pm next Saturday 18th March. I will have to try to arrange it so that I can get back for this but will have to confirm that with you.
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Ooops forgot about that perhaps we can drop the time back a bit x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

It would also be good if we could launch Star and have a go in her with the new oars!

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Eimear, I am sorry!  You should be on the crew list!
I have updated to include you!

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

eimearoc
No worries thanks a mil 😊

On 10 Mar 2017 22:24, "Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Eimear, I am sorry!  You should be on the crew list!
I have updated to include you!

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Supervets-Vets-Training-Saturday-18th-March-tp31205p31220.html

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Sheila Tidd
Hi I'll be back home by then so I'd like to join you on sat 18th please .
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Mar 2017, at 17:57, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Excellent Sheila, I will add you in!
No worries Eimear, I will take you off.

Liz xx

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Given that it is the Junior visit to the Hayling RNLI if everyone is happy we could row a little later, say 4.00pm - 5.00pm.   It would be good to get out if only for an hour.
Let me know  your thoughts, then we can make a decision.
Thanks
Liz x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

If you are short I would like to row.  Sue

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Rachel Norris
Hi Liz I can confirm I can make it thanks!
Rachel

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Liz Piercey
That's great news Rachel!  Thank you!
Liz x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Thank you Sue, I will add you to my Reserve List.

Liz x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Hi Liz
4-5 sounds a great plan to me
Thanks for moving it
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

sarahb
Administrator

I'm now available, but it's going to clash with the rugby......
Perhaps I can pop a radio in the boat!!!🏈🏈🏈🏈📷

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Hi Sarah
Really good to see you back.  Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
It would be great to have you in the boat but having a husband who is totally rugby mad I understand that the England v Ireland game may cause split loyalties!
Let me know if you are a yes or a no for rowing

Liz x

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Hi Liz -I think Debbie sent you an email ? Congratulations on this morning....

Re: Ladies Supervets & Vets Training Saturday 18th March

Liz Piercey
Hi Andrew, yes I have just seen it.  I have added Debbie to my reserve list.
Thank you for your help today.
Liz x
12