Ladies Scillies Vets team 3.45 pm

Who is available for a LAST training session on Sat 22nd 3.345pm .  Please note the new time.

Ali
Sarah
Bev
Eimear
Sheila
Robina

Cox Natalie

Let me know.

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

eimearoc
Hi Robina

I am available.

On 18 Apr 2017 08:32, "robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Who is available for a LAST training session on Sat around 3pm . We can adapt the time as long as it's after the Open row.

Ali
Sarah
Bev
Eimear
Sheila
Robina

Cox Natalie

Let me know.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Scillies-Vets-team-tp32390.html

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Yes I can make it

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Hi all Ladies VETS
this will be the first and only time that you will be getting out as a full crew - this Saturday.

Please can you try to make it.  I need to get an idea of a few things before the race and this will be the last chance to do it and ideally it needs the full crew.

Also the soonest you let us know the soonest we will be in a position to offer places if it comes to that, which I hope not, but post your availability either way ASAP.

Many thanks.

Nx

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Ivor
Ali is available.

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Yes for me

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Thanks to all who have responded so far... so we have:

Cox:  Natalie

6.  Robina
5.  Sheila
4.  Eimear
3.  Bev
2.  Sarah B
1.  Ali

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

sarahb
Yes.  I'm available.  Xx

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

sarahb
Yes.  I'm available.  Xx

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Thanks Sarah and well done everyone else for confirming we are sooo nearly there... Sheila are you out there?

Will send text too.  Ta
Nx

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Sheila Tidd
Hope you got my reply.  Yes I can make it Saturday but if it could be a few minutes later it would help.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Apr 2017, at 22:59, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Sarah and well done everyone else for confirming we are sooo nearly there... Sheila are you out there?

Will send text too.  Ta
Nx

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Scillies-Vets-team-tp32390p32452.html

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Natalie
Great stuff full house!  Thanks everyone.

Sheila what do you mean by a "few minutes" later... 15:45?

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

Hi all
apologies but small change to time as Sheila cannot make it until 15:45 so is everyone ok with the start time moving by 15 minutes.

Please post confirmation of such so we are sure.  Thank you.

Robina plse can you change post heading to indicate start time 15:45 requesting confirmation...

Many thanks.

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team

robina and chris
Good with me

R x

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team 3.45 pm

3.45pm is good with me

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team 3.45 pm

Thanks all - I am assuming a start time of 15:45 until 17:15 is ok with everyone

including Eimear, Sarah B and Ali ???

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team 3.45 pm

Sheila Tidd
Thanks. I'll be there.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Apr 2017, at 22:15, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks all - I am assuming a start time of 15:45 until 17:15 is ok with everyone

including Eimear, Sarah B and Ali ???

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Scillies-Vets-team-3-45-pm-tp32390p32511.html

Re: Ladies Scillies Vets team 3.45 pm

Opps never replied. Yup all good