LYME REGATTA -FINAL PLANS -PLEASE READ

Lyme_Regis_Regatta_2017_invite_(3).docx

The link above shows the amended Race Times.
Vets races are now First at 10.30 am

Lyme Gig Club also wish to remind all those attending to bring your own water bottle to refill as they are
trying to improve on their 'Green Credentials'
Also FYI there is now only one cash machine in Lyme, at Tesco.

thanks

Re: LYME REGATTA -FINAL PLANS -PLEASE READ

Natalie
Just coz I love it so...

We shall be supporting the ‘Refill Dorset’ initiative, which looks to reduce the use of plastic drinks bottles. Please bring  along your own water bottle and we will refill it for you at no cost.
We will have some bottled water available to purchase also – but urge you to be ‘green’ and to bring your own bottle.
Please see http://www.litterfreecoastandsea.co.uk/refill-dorset/ for further information. Refill Dorset is part of a wider campaign across the UK - #RefillBritain