LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING Further UPDATED WITH CREWS

LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING Further UPDATED WITH CREWS

A training session aimed at C Ladies and any other Ladies who are used to a full training session.

Meet 6.30pm to sign in and prepare boats Row 7 -8.30 pm

We can take 2 boats , Matt and CB kindly towing for us.

SoN
Robina
Bev
Michelle
Anita P

Cox Kieran

SoL
Debbie
Emma
Eimear
Kim
Sarah B
Simon S (in a dress)

Cox Jackie

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th Aug

BevW
Yes please for me (Assume that is 12th July?)
xx

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th Aug

robina and chris
ooops, Yes July.

1 space for me

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Clair Fennessy
On holiday but would love to join in again once I'm back...
Really enjoyed it too.

Thanks Clair.

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

sarahb
Administrator
Yes please x

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Andrew Berry
Yes please - Debbie x

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Yes please robina X

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Yes please. Thanks

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Yes please Robina 😊

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Emma Walton
Yes please for me thanks x

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Tina Way
Yes please Robina.

Thanks
Tina

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

jax sprackling
Yes please

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

yes please Michelle

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Nikki H-S
Yes please. X

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Tina Way
Apologies Robina I can't row on Wednesday.

Tina

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July 1 space

Matt can help tow if needed ?

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July 1 space

robina and chris
Thanks Emma, if he can help to get the boats in from 6.15 then Chris can come to help retrieve them at
8.30.

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 12th July 1 space + 1 cox please

Steve Woods
Robina,

I can cox and help with the launch/retrieval if still required.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com