LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th FINAL UPDATE

LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th FINAL UPDATE

This is a session aimed at C Ladies and anyone used to doing a full training session

Meet at 6.30 to row 7 til 8.30.

L.T is 18.40 so will need to launch and recover at Main slip. C.B. can tow for us.
Weather , possibly some rain with a 17 mph northerly wind

SoN
6. Robina
5.Tamsin
4.Kim
3.Clair
2.Sarah B
1.Jax
Cox/trainer Steve

Reserves
Kate
Patrick

WEATHER UPDATE
If the rain continues as it is we're going to get very wet, I'm still up for it but how does everyone else feel?
Post on here.
I shall make a Final call at 5pm

O.K it's ON If you're not coming PLEASE let me know, in case we only need 1 boat. Chris is launching for us.

thanks

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

sharon
Yes please if you have a space

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Aug 2017, at 07:34, robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is a session aimed at C Ladies and anyone used to doing a full training session

Meet at 6.30 to row 7 til 8.30.

thanks

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/LADIES-WED-NIGHT-TRAINING-9th-Aug-tp36417.html

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Linda Medlow
Yes please

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Andrew Berry
Yes please Debbie

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Clair Fennessy
Yes please

Thanks

Clair

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

robina and chris
Yes for me

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Hi Robina
Sorry I am not able to cox this week but I will be around for the following week if you need me.
Jackie x

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Yes please robin and am happy to cox and rotat if needed x

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Tamsin West
Yes please if a 2nd boat is going out?  x

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

jax sprackling
yes please if space

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

sarahb
Yes please.

Sarah

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Clair Fennessy
Hi Robina

I'm having a difficult commute to London this week due to the works at Waterloo. So please bear with me on weds I will prob arrive nearer 7 then 6:30 if that's ok.

Thanks

Clair

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

robina and chris
No worries Clair, we shall be on the Main slip pontoon.

In case you're really delayed call me

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

Kate Moth
Yes please

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

sarahb
I will ask Kieran if he can cox

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

simon sprackling
Patrick is available

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug

robina and chris
Simon, if Patrick is available to row, I shall try and get one other to balance the boat.

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug Weather UPDATE

Re: LADIES WED NIGHT TRAINING 9th Aug Weather UPDATE

Tamsin West
I don't mind, but there are only 4 rowers at one time in my boat- so the rain might make things a little difficult?!