LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July UPDATED WITH CREWS

LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July UPDATED WITH CREWS

This is a training session aimed at C Ladies and others who are used to doing a full training session.

Meet at 6.30  to sign in and prepare boats  Row 7 -8.30pm

Tide is at 8.03 so we can launch and retrieve at North Slip

SoN
Cox Jackie
6. Jax
5. Emma
4. Kim
3. Michelle
2. Tina
1. Anita P

SoL
Cox C.B.
6. Robina
5. Tamsin
4. Bev
3. Stuart
2. Sarah b
1. Ali

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

sarahb
Administrator
Yes please

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Tina Way
Yes please Robina.

Thanks
Tina

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Yes please - will try and be a bit more with it this week
Thank you

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Yes please X

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Yes please Michelle x

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Yes please

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Emma Walton
Yes please thanks Emma x

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July

Yes for me

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 4 SPACES

jax sprackling
yes please ....thanks Jax

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 3 SPACES

Ali Copeland
Hi Robina, yes please for me.  Thanks.  Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

StuartJ
It's looking like the Men's C training may be full so I'd be happy to take one of the spare ladies places!

Cheers,
Stuart

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

TamsinWest
Is there still a space left?! X

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

robina and chris
Yes there is Tamsin

RE: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

TamsinWest

Brilliant, count me in.

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

Will see how it goes Stuart and finalise Wed mid day.

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July 2 SPACES

robina and chris
You're in to be a Lady tonight Stuart

Re: LADIES TRAINING WED NIGHT 19th July UPDATED WITH CREWS