LADIES TRAINING SUNDAY 12TH NOVEMBER - CREW LIST

LADIES TRAINING SUNDAY 12TH NOVEMBER - CREW LIST

Ladies, below are the crew lists for tomorrow morning.  There are too many for 2 boats but not enough for 3 so we will rotate cox position and passenger. Please bring warm clothing!

Boat 1 -  Spirit
Robina - Cox / Rotate
Aileen
Nikki
Lizy
Clair
Ail - passenger /rotate

Boat 2 - Heart
Kim - Cox / Rotate
Sarah S.
Anita P.
Rachel
Natalie ( must leave 9.30am prompt )
Tina
Emma

Re: LADIES TRAINING SUNDAY 12TH NOVEMBER - CREW LIST

Jackie Tutt
Hi Liz
Have just sent an email to let you know I will drop out of tomorrow. I am rowing later in the day xx

Re: LADIES TRAINING SUNDAY 12TH NOVEMBER - CREW LIST

Natalie
Hi Liz
Only just seen this so sorry so late...I will drop out of tomorrow as it is tight for me to shower and get to parade too.  Also I think that I need to give myself some healing time after my cushion swapping last weekend
I hope that makes balancing things easier.... will text you tomorrow in case you don't see this.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SUNDAY 12TH NOVEMBER - CREW LIST

Nikki H-S
Hi guys. Sorry I won't make it today.  Hopefully that means you won't have a passenger. Nikki