LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST - AMENDED

LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST - AMENDED

Ladies, below are the crew lists for tomorrow morning.

We will  need to collect the Spirit's oars from the container before heading down to the pontoon.
Please allow enough time at the end of the session to recover two boats.  The men are kindly launching all four boats for us in the morning.

If for any reason you are unable to make this session, please let us know as soon as possible as we have two people on the reserve list.

Boat 1 - Spirit
Cox/Trainer: Errol
Eimear
Esme
Lizy
Eithne
Jane
Anita

Boat 2 - Star
Cox/Trainer: Greg
Aileen
Jax
Rachel
Jemima
Clair
Jackie

Boat 3 - Acorn
Cox/Trainer: Adam
Liz
Anita P.
Emma
Kim
Bev
Ail

Boat 4 - CShel
Cox/Trainer: Colin
Robina
Lucy
Tina
Jenny
Emily
Sheila

Reserves:
Sarah B.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST

Aisling Copeland
Unfortunately I am not very well and I can’t row tomorrow sorry.
Thankyou aisling

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST

Thanks for letting us know Aisling.
I hope you feel better soon. Xx

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST

robina and chris
You will now be collecting Spirit oars from the container before your row.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST - AMENDED

CShel on WB pontoon with Heart Oats and pins, u need cushions (as it was threatening rain when we launched), grab bag, radio.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST - AMENDED

Thanks Matt and team for getting C Shel and oars out for us!!

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY CREW LIST - AMENDED

Thank you so much