LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Update!

LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Update!

Ladies - as in previous years we have organised a pre-Scillies night to get us in the mood, to talk any Scillies newbies through the programme.  We talk kit, food, exercise and saddle cream - ahem. This year is no different and all of our ladies are welcome whether going to the Scillies or not for a bit of a social evening.

We will orgnaise some platters of food and have a good old chat.  Food is generally around £10.00 per head and you buy your own drinks at the bar.

Date confirmed and lets meet 7.00pm to 7.15pm in the bar area closest to the main entrance.

13 of us so far: Paula, Eithne, Liz, Anita, Robina, Aileen, Lizy, Kim, Esme, Bev, Tamsin,Sarah & Kat

Regards,

Paula

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Eithne
Please do post if you can make it so I know numbers for the pub and food. Thanks a mil

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Count me in! Looking forward to it!
Liz xx

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Anita
Yes please for me.

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Yes Please

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Aileen
Yep - will be there

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Sorry we are going away for a week on that Friday. Have a great evening Lovely Langstone Ladies x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Oh dear this is deja vu from 2016 - unfortunately that is my towing day to Penzance so I won't be able to attend I am afraid.

Hope it is a good one.

Nx

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

lizyshore
I'm in!

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Count me in please x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Ephillips
Count me in :)

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Yes please :-)
Bev x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Any more for any more?! x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Rosanne
Sorry, I can't make it ... but have fun! x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Come on ladies!

Open to non-Scillies rowers too - chance for a chat, a glass and a nibble together!

P x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Come on ladies!

Tamsin West

Sorry for the late reply, yes I can make it.

Tamsin x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Come on ladies!

Sarah B is coming.

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Come on ladies!

sarahb
Administrator
Yes - I shall be there

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Come on ladies!

Katherine is also a yes
12