Quantcast

LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Paula Bray
Ladies - as in previous years we have organised a pre-Scillies night to get us in the mood, to talk any Scillies newbies through the programme.  We talk kit, food, exercise and saddle cream - ahem. This year is no different and all of our ladies are welcome whether going to the Scillies or not for a bit of a social evening.

Normally we take over an area upstairs and organise some platters of food and have a good old chat.  Food is generally around £10.00 per head and you buy your own drinks at the bar.

Eithne is going to sound out the Ship to see if this is possible on a Friday evening - so hold the date and please post here if you can make it!

Times and the date to be confirmed in due course but generally 7.15 pm onwards

Regards,

Paula

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Eithne
Please do post if you can make it so I know numbers for the pub and food. Thanks a mil

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Count me in! Looking forward to it!
Liz xx

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Anita
Yes please for me.

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Yes Please

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Aileen
Yep - will be there

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Sorry we are going away for a week on that Friday. Have a great evening Lovely Langstone Ladies x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Oh dear this is deja vu from 2016 - unfortunately that is my towing day to Penzance so I won't be able to attend I am afraid.

Hope it is a good one.

Nx

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

lizyshore
I'm in!

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Count me in please x

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Ephillips
Count me in :)

Re: LADIES NIGHT - FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2017 - Hold the date!

Yes please :-)
Bev x