KIT ORDERS

Hi All
We would like to get an order in before Christmas if we have sufficient orders.  It is unlikely to be back before Christmas although we do have t shirts vests and a few spiros in stock. The Kukri jackets take a while to come so if you are gong to the Scillies and require a kukri jacket please place  it in on this order. Please order on the kit order link or email us on jonsies4@talktalk.net with any enquiries thankyou Michelle and Paul x

Re: KIT ORDERS

Brian
Hi Michelle, please can i order one Kukri 2X Large 46 inch chest . Thank you Brian

Re: KIT ORDERS

James Griffin
same as Brian please

Re: KIT ORDERS

mlewis64
Hi Michelle,

I would like to buy a t.shirt and a spiro. Not sure what size to say as unsure what they come up like, I normally get a size 10. Michaela xx

Re: KIT ORDERS

Clair Fennessy
Hi there can I take a look at a range of sizes in the vests and t shirts please?  I'm around Sunday if that helps. Thank you clair

Re: KIT ORDERS

michelle jones
Hi Clair will try and catch up with you Sunday with some kit x

Re: KIT ORDERS

Will try and catch up with you at the weekend with some kit x

Re: KIT ORDERS

Thanks Brian x

Re: KIT ORDERS

Re: KIT ORDERS

Thanks James

Re: KIT ORDERS

Lee Farquhar
Hi Michelle,
Please could I order

kukri 2XL jacket

hoodie XL.

Many thanks
Lee

Re: KIT ORDERS

michelle jones
No probs will add on order Lee thankyou

Re: KIT ORDERS

Anymore orders pls

Re: KIT ORDERS

michelle jones
.........anymore x

Re: KIT ORDERS

Ephillips
Please can I order spiro long sleeve top medium.
I did try to order previously but never received it.
Many thanks,
Esme

When can I roughly expect it to arrive?

Re: KIT ORDERS

michelle jones
Hi Esme sorry can’t place order until we have 10 items. Hoping to send it off soon.  Will check tonight if we have one in stock and get back to you kind regards Michelle x

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Dec 2017, at 22:37, Ephillips [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please can I order spiro long sleeve top medium.
I did try to order previously but never received it.
Many thanks,
Esme

When can I roughly expect it to arrive?

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/KIT-ORDERS-tp39885p40180.html
To unsubscribe from KIT ORDERS, click here.
NAML