Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 1445

Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 1445

bring mobile phones to co-ordinate your lifts home
Money for Flintstones if we can get there in time

Cox Andrew

1. Jack
2. Little Jack
3. Georgie
4. Caitlin
5. Heidi
6. Megan
7. Beth

Re: Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 12:45

Angela Walsh
Thanks for running this Andrew.Much appreciated.
Al

Re: Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 12:45

Al
  Confirming beth !

Thanks Al

Re: Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 12:45

Andrew Berry
Good news !

Re: Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 12:45

Hi Andrew, I thought the juniors and adult row was going to be at the same time for launching together etc...

Re: Junior Social Row - Tues 18th April meet 12:45

Andrew Berry
yes sorry typo or cut n'paste o - 14.45 please....