JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct THIS SUNDAY

JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct THIS SUNDAY

As you know this was the first year for the Jurassic League, the very successful brainchild of

 LANGSTONE CUTTERS GIG CLUB

We have had a lovely season of regattas and made many new friends along the way.

As the original planned Presentation of Trophies couldn't go ahead at Sidmouth we are holding
our own presentation evening for the successful Langstone Crews at home.

Sun 8th Oct at The Clubhouse, Northney Marina 6.00pm -8.30pm

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME.

The presentation will be made by Mark Middleton of A.E.P. the official sponsors of the league.

Then Celebrating with   'Bubbles' + soft drinks, beer and nibbles

Any contributions most welcome !

Please come along whether you took part in the league or not  and discover what it's all about,
it's also a good opportunity for our newer members to meet everyone.

Please post if can come, for a rough idea on nos.

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Hi Robina, Kath and i will  be there , lets get all the whole club including our great Juniors along to celebrate .

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Jack Anson
Yes Please

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

I'll be there X

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Greg Tutt
Jackie and I will be there.
Thanks
Greg

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Alan & Julia
We'll be there!

A & J.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

sarahb
I shall be there - Kieran can't get back for the weekend unfortunately.

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Anita
I try to be there. I'm flying back from Germany on the 8th early afternoon and it could be a close call.

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

I will be there xx

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Sheila Tidd
Yes I'll be there. Sheila

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

We'll be there.

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

douglas smith
Yup I'll be there
Douglas

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Emma Walton
Yes Walton's will be there

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Ali Copeland
Thanks Robina.  Ivor, Aisling & I are looking forward to it!
Ali Copeland

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

StuartJ
I'll be there :)

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Clair Fennessy
We will be there with nibbles

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

Marion
Hoping to call in and show my face :)

Re: JURASSIC LEAGUE CELEBRATIONS Sun 8th Oct

I will be there thank you
Teamwork
Power
Passion