JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Hi Juniors
As there is a Supervets Regatta on Saturday and therefore no coxes available we have rescheduled the Junior Training this weekend to Sunday.
So the session will run at the normal time of 12.30 - 2pm, meet at the Clubhouse, warm up and pay Pin Money.
Please post as soon as you can so that I can confirm the new arrangements with all concerned.

Natalie has kindly offered to come back at 2pm to help tow out as it will be low tide. Please ensure you wear suitable shoes and perhaps some older juniors/adults could assist please.
Jackie

Coxes for Sunday
Paula and Tim

Tim to cox U16 Paula to confirm positions
Jack Anson (to row and assist)
Bruce
Jude
Maddie Reed
Zak
Maddie Green

Paula to cox U14
Megan
Heidi
Ella 13  (New member) 4th row
Daisy 13 3rd row
Edward 16 1st row (has rowed previously)

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Megan walsh
I can row Sunday.

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi Sunday thanks

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Bruce Irwin
Thanks Jackie, Bruce please!

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Charlottereed
Maddie r please.

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

Joss kingdom
Zak please

Re: JUNIORS Training Sunday 15th October 12.30

alison green
Maddie please, thank you