JUNIORS Training Sat 13th Jan - ONE GIG FULL

JUNIORS Training Sat 13th Jan - ONE GIG FULL

Hi Juniors
Please post here for next Saturday. PLEASE, PLEASE remember to wrap up warm for the session, it was so cold this weekend and so we had to come in. Bring a hat and some full gloves as well as normal layers and coat please.

I have arranged for our RNLI Safety Officer Ted Munro to come to our rowing club to check our junior lifejackets and show us all again how we can check them. Ted will be coming along on Saturday 20th January and so it would be good if you could all arrive early to participate. This is a very important task and we need to all be aware of how to check our life jackets regularly - I will remind you all next week.

WE HAVE ONE GIG FULL NOW AND SO IT WOULD NOT BE WISE TO TAKE JUNIOR PASSENGERS AS IT IS TOO COLD - PLEASE WRAP UP WARM FOR ROWING TOMORROW!
See you then.
Jackie

Available coxes - Andrew, Jackie and Greg

Juniors

Megan
Georgie
Zak
Beth
Daisy
Bruce

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Eithne
yes please for Beth

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Daisy M Cole
Yes please for Daisy

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Angela Walsh
Yes please for Megan.

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Bruce Irwin
Bruce should be there but has mock exams this week and next.  He'll want to come though!

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

I will pop his name down and see how he gets on. Let me know by the end of the week if you change your mind. Wish him some Langstone luck for his exams!

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Joss kingdom
Zak please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Hi Jackie Happy New Year yes please for Georgie xx

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Jude Ramsbottom
Happy New Year!
Sorry Jackie should have written earlier.
Jude will return on Jan 20th....it’s DYT season!

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 13th January

Happy New Year Cate
I thought that would be the case. Tried to get tickets and all sold out!
Hope it all goes well and look forward to hearing all about it from Jude. x