JUNIORS Sat 9th Dec One Gig - FULL - post as reserves! WRAP UP WARM

JUNIORS Sat 9th Dec One Gig - FULL - post as reserves! WRAP UP WARM

Hi Juniors
Please post here for next weeks training. Arrive at 12.20 to pay Pin, warm up, pick up life jackets and junior oars.
Please wear appropriate clothing as it could be cold, wet, windy - who knows!

AS ONLY SEVEN HAVE POSTED AS AT 3PM FRIDAY AFTERNOON I WILL RESTRICT TO ONE GIG WITH ONE PASSENGER AS THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH TO TAKE OUT TWO GIGS. IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO ROW, PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME AND IF WE GET ENOUGH TO MAKE TWO GIGS VIABLE I WILL REASSESS.

PLEASE WRAP UP WARM AS YOU WILL BE PASSENGER FOR A SHORT WHILE.
See you then
Jackie

Coxes
Paula and Perry

Juniors
Jude
Maddie R
Bruce
Zak

Heidi
Megan
Daisy

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes please.

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Maddie Reed
yes please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi thanks

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

I can cox Saturday - but Molly has a match.

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Megan walsh
me please. thanks.

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Bruce Irwin
Bruce please, thanks!

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Daisy M Cole
Daisy please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Joss kingdom
Zak please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Perry
Regret I don’t think Amy will be there - another cold! I can cox if you need 2 boats
Perry

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 9th Dec

Poor Amy, hope she feels better soon! Thanks Perry that would be great.

Re: JUNIORS Sat 9th Dec One Gig - FULL - post as reserves! WRAP UP WARM

Charlottereed
Sorry no Maddie this morning. She is full of a cold. Sorry

Re: JUNIORS Sat 9th Dec One Gig - FULL - post as reserves! WRAP UP WARM

Sorry that Maddie has been unwell, Hope to see her soon x