Quantcast

JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May - LAST CHANCE!

JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May - LAST CHANCE!

Hi Juniors
This year the Junior Team are planning to enter The Hamble River Raid.  Perry has kindly arranged for us to use Acorn which he will cox on the day. This event is fun, exciting, fast and a bit furious and so we do not like to take our wooden gigs along however, there MAY be an opportunity for us to hire a second plastic gig depending on the levels of interest from Juniors. Therefore the cost to take part in this event will be approx £10 per crew member.

The Hamble River Raid is a great event with handicap racing around an interesting 2 to 3 mile course and is very much open to all to take part. Last year our club entered a plastic gig for the first time and a crew of our adult rowers took the Mega Gig Trophy which you may have seen in the cabinet. If you just want to spectate you will be most welcome . There will be refreshments available at the venue including a BBQ and the hosts are very friendly.

Those of you who are interested please post as soon as possible to give us some idea of the level of interest. There will need to be a selection process as whilst this is a fun event it is also a long course and needs experienced rowers.
Jackie x

Juniors

Jemima
Amy
Caitlin
Jack
Georgie
Megan
Heidi
Zak
Maddie Reed

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Jemima Walton
Sounds fun! I'm up for it x

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Amy S
Sounds great! I'd love to go!!

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

CaitlinWalsh
I'm up for it x

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Jack Anson
Sounds Great Yes Please

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

yes please for Georgie

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Megan walsh
Me please, I would love to go x

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Emma Walton
Heidi would like to be considered for the raid please. Thanks

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May 2017

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May - LAST CHANCE!

Joss kingdom
Zak please

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May - LAST CHANCE!

Re: JUNIORS Hamble River Raid Sat 13th May - LAST CHANCE!

Charlottereed
Maddie would like to be considered if we're not too late.