Quantcast

JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Juniors & Parents.

As you may have seen Perry has recently entered Acorn in the GRR specifically for a Junior crew.  There will only be space in this crew for 7 junior rowers and we do need a strong team, everyone must be capable of rowing for the time and distance required - up to 3 1/2 hours and 21.6 miles! There will be a fair bit of training required to make sure you are ready to race the distance, so availability and commitment from rowers and parents right from the start is essential.

The Junior Team are really looking forward to putting the team together - it will be an amazing experience and a great achievement for everyone who takes part. We do realise that we have more Juniors who are capable of completing the course than we can take, so don't worry if you can't do it this time - there will be other years!

Jackie, Perry, Andrew and Paula

Perry coxing

Juniors interested in competing

Jemima
Jude
Jack
Caitlin
Billie
Amy
Megan

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Jemima would like to row the GRR again this year.
It was a great experience for her last year, fully recommended!

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Jude Ramsbottom
Jude please

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Jack Anson
Yes please, Rowed it last year! Such an experience and enjoyable day. But  hard row. Highly Recommend it

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

CaitlinWalsh
Me please x

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Yes please for Billie thankyou

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Perry
Amy please

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017

Megan walsh
I would like to be considered if that's ok x

Re: JUNIORS Great River Race 2017 - Saturday 9 September 2017