JUNIORS - Final information for Lyme Regis tomorrow

JUNIORS - Final information for Lyme Regis tomorrow

Jackie Tutt
PLEASE READ
Lyme Regis has restricted access coming through the centre – especially for towing vehicles; so the suggested route to the harbour is via Hunters Lodge (A35) and the Uplyme Road or from the west via the Sidmouth Road.
Cheapest car parking is Charmouth Road car park (on the east side of town) or Holmbush car park (at the top of Cobb Hill, the road down to the harbour); £2 for the day; Holmbush Car Park will certainly be the best option for towing vehicles.
Refreshments will be available all day – with bacon baps from 8am and our famous mackerel rolls (dependant on fishermen delivering!) later in the day. Please encourage your club members to be ‘green’ and to bring their own drinks bottle so that we can refill it with water for free.

Gigs to arrive between 7.30am – 9.30am
Coxes meeting - 10.00m
First race - 10.30am
Prize giving - approx. 5pm

Race order:
Ladies Vets
Mens Vets
U14
U16
Ladies C
Ladies B
Ladies A
Men's C
Men's B
Men's A
Ladies Supervets
Men's Supervets
Mixed
(If time allows)

I have the following JUNIORS attending and our intention is to enter two crews, one U14/one U16

U16
Molly
Caitlin
Jemima
Jack
Lucy
Jenny

U14
Megan

Molly
Beth

Heidi

I am still awaiting confirmation from other clubs attending if they have two spare U14 rowers to make up our U14 crew!
May not know until the day when everyone gets together and we put a final call out for extras.
Jackie x