JUNIOR trainers session Sun12th Nov 11am

JUNIOR trainers session Sun12th Nov 11am

Hi All
I am organising a rowing session for the Junior cox/trainers for this Sunday 11 - 12pm.
This will be to share technique and work together to ensure that we are all passing on the best of what we know to our younger rowers. This will be one of a couple of sessions that we can have as we move forward.

We will take a gig out at the same time as the Mixed and depending on how many rowers they get we may need to launch our own boat for the session. Many thanks to those below who have confirmed their attendance.
Jackie

JUNIORS trainers session
Aileen coxing/training
Greg
Paula
Perry
Andrew
Tim
Jackie

Re: JUNIOR trainers session Sunday 12th November 11am

Errolg
Hi Jackie,

I am happy that you have taken the initiative with this but it's a shame that I will not be available as I will be away in Wales.

I would have preferred to have been involved for obvious reasons but don't want my absence to slow progress.

It's probably best that I touch base to get some clarity on the approach.