JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm

JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm

Hi Junior Families
CHANGE OF DATE DUE TO A CLASH OF EVENTS - PLEASE RE POST ON THIS LINK TO CONFIRM YOU ARE AWARE AND STILL WANT TO ATTEND
Following our participation in the RNLI 100 year celebrations last year our Juniors have been invited to visit the local RNLI Station to have a look around. I thought this would be a great opportunity for them and have therefore booked the visit for Saturday 18th March at 2.30. I thought we could have a quick snack and then go straight after Junior Training on the Saturday for about an hour or so. We are lucky to have such close links with this amazing organisation and it should be an interesting visit so please try to support  the trip.

Interested Coxes and Juniors
Jackie
Andrew

Paula
Jack
Molly
Bruce
Jemima
Heidi
Jude

Little Jack
Billie
Georgie

Caitlin
Megan

Andrew plus 1
Andrew plus 1

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Jack Anson
Yes please. Sounds very interesting

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Andrew Berry
Yes please Jackie, I'll have to forgo the open...

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

That's what I thought Jack, and who knows one day one of our Juniors could be an RNLI volunteer!

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Jack be sure to ask Nigel about Shore Crew age limits... also volunteer work there counts as Duke of Edinburgh awards if you are that way inclined...

Maybe useful for other juniors to know that too.

Andrew - ask if you can check out the radio cabinet for inspiration.

Hope you all enjoy.
Nx

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Ha Jackie looks like we were typing at the same time...

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Hi Natalie
Thanks for your comments! Great minds think alike x

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Molly please and I will come too if I can.

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Bruce Irwin
Hi J, yes I think Bruce would enjoy this, thanks!

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes please for Jude.

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Perry
Amy as well please

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit Saturday 11th March 2.30pm

Hoping Georgie and Billie will be able to come along

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit was Sat 11th Mar now Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm Please repost to confirm

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit was Sat 11th Mar now Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm Please repost to confirm

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes okay for Jude.

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit was Sat 11th Mar now Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm Please repost to confirm

new date fine thanks Jackie

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit was Sat 11th Mar now Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm Please repost to confirm

Yes fine for us.

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit was Sat 11th Mar now Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm Please repost to confirm

Emma Cannon
Little Jack please

Re: JUNIOR RNLI Station Visit was Sat 11th Mar now Sat 18th Mar 2.30pm Please repost to confirm