Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Errolg
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

We need to get SoN on the water ready for the morning due to the Spring tides being an issue so if you are available later this afternoon it would be greatly appreciated if you could lend a hand!

Just for clarity we already have Chris to tow.

Pretty Please!!!

Kind Regards,
Errol

Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

TimP
Hi see you there 17.30☔️
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Thank goodness that the Marina was under 4 foot of rainwater so Robina, Chris, Errol and I were able to launch with relative ease⛈⛈⛈
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Greg Tutt
Sorry mate, never got back to Langstone until 7pm.

Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Sorry Errol I didn't see this post...
We need push notification via a phone app I think for this sort of thing, I have the same problem.

Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Errolg
Thanks Tim, Chris & Robina.

Your help was very much appreciated.

Cheers

From: TimP [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <ml+[hidden email]>
Date: 8 September 2017 at 18:32:20 BST
To: Grant, Errol <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Thank goodness that the Marina was under 4 foot of rainwater so Robina, Chris, Errol and I were able to launch with relative ease⛈⛈⛈
Teamwork
Power
Passion

To unsubscribe from Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN, click here.

COMPUTACENTER PLC is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 03110569. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 01584718. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (Mid-Market) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 3434654. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (FMS) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 3798091. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive mail for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you receive it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
Computacenter information is available from:
http://www.computacenter.com

Re: Is anyone in the vicinity of Northney Marina at 17:30 today to help launch SoN

Errolg
Not a problem Matt, we got the job done and it was only the weather that tried to get in the way.

Cheers