In Penzance Wed 26th April

Is anyone else staying in Penzance on Wed 26th ?
Chris,me, Jackie, Greg ,Tim and Sheila are staying at the Stanley and will eat at the Dolphin,
let me know if you want to join us and I shall book for 7.30 or 8pm , whatever suits all.

Re: In Penzance Wed 26th April

Jackie Tutt
Don't forget Sheila xx

Re: In Penzance Wed 26th April

robina and chris
What time shall I book?

Re: In Penzance Wed 26th April

Table reserved for 6 of us 7.30pm

Re: In Penzance Wed 26th April

Sheila Tidd
Brilliant. Thanks.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Apr 2017, at 13:40, robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Table reserved for 6 of us 7.30pm

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/In-Penzance-Wed-26th-April-tp32465p32486.html

Re: In Penzance Wed 26th April

Ali Copeland
Copeland family will be arriving late on Wednesday.  See you on the boat Thursday morning. xx
Ali Copeland