Quantcast

In Penzance 27 April ?

Eithne
Has anyone booked a table at Dolphin as yet? If not I'm happy to just let me know if you fancy it.

Also a reminder that there is still space in the Stanley B&B

Currently Sarah + Eimear in one family room and  Kieran + Stuart in the other

@£85 each

To add one more guest to each family room; Per Guest   +  £20.00

We could also add a fourth guest to share the double bed in the family room and would just be a minimal fee for breakfast and towels of £5.00.

So space for 1 / 2 more in each of family rooms.

If you fill the room works out @ £27.50 per person....

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Hi Eithne , Thats great Kath, myself, Kat, Neil , Paul and Tamsin are all booked into the Stanley for thursday night i am sure we would all like to join you at the Dolphin , its not the same without going there on our last night before the Scillies . If there is any change i will let you know , i will email them all now. Thank you Brian x

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

TamsinHarwood
Paul and I will be there :) I am driving up with Neil and Katherine, so I am pretty sure they will be there too!

xx

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Katherine West
Yes we would love to join! X
Al

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Al
Table for 12 booked at The Dolphin for 8pm Thursday 27th. Confirm if you're coming !
Al

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Brian
Hi Al, Kath, myself , Kat and Neil, Tamsin and Paul all set thank you . Brian

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

sarahb
Hi Kieran & I definitely for food.  I expect Stuart will too.
Sarah xx
Al

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Al
Thanks for the prompt response! I have spoken withe dolphin and with 12 of us sitting down together it's a lot easier for them and quicker for us if we pre order our food ( not desserts). With that in mind could those of you who are eating have a look at their website dolphintavern.co.uk and choose your starter and main courses from the menu on the site? If you could then let me or eithne know by Tuesday at the latest I will pass on a to the dolphin so as to make the evening pass as smoothly as possible!

Cheers,
Al

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

TamsinHarwood
Thanks Al,

Paul- Soup and Chilli Con Carne
Tamsin- Pate and Scampi

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Hi Al

What time you proposing? I will not be up until late.

On 21 Apr 2017 13:01, "Al [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the prompt response! I have spoken withe dolphin and with 12 of us sitting down together it's a lot easier for them and quicker for us if we pre order our food ( not desserts). With that in mind could those of you who are eating have a look at their website dolphintavern.co.uk and choose your starter and main courses from the menu on the site? If you could then let me or eithne know by Tuesday at the latest I will pass on a to the dolphin so as to make the evening pass as smoothly as possible!

Cheers,
Al

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/In-Penzance-27-April-tp32232p32485.html

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Katherine West
Hi Al

Can we please have the following

Katherine-
Home-made Smoked Mackerel Pate
Home Made Brisket & Bacon Cheese Burger

Neil-
Fresh Newlyn Crab & Prawn Cocktail
Full Rack of BBQ Ribs

Thank you x

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

Brian
Hi Al . Menue choicees
Kath ..no starter
Main course Hake
Brian Starter Soup of the day
Main Ham Egg ans chips
Many thanks

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

sarahb
Hi
For Kieran and I :

Beef chilli nacho sharing starter X 1
Brisket & bacon burger
Ham egg & chips

Thank you!!

Re: In Penzance 27 April ?

StuartJ
Hi Al thanks for organising

Can I have Mackerel Pate followed by Wholetail Scampi please.

Stuart