INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

The next Intra Club Regattas on Sat 18th Nov. 9am - 12.00
Followed by a shared Lunch.

As it's Children In Need weekend the Rowing Committee have agreed that all proceeds should go to that worthy cause.
We have been very fortunate with funding for the Club so far this year and feel it would be good to give something back.

There will be plenty of racing, Ladies, Men's, Juniors and Barbarian and is open to All Club Members.
Family and Friends are invited to spectate and join us for Lunch.

Please post on here if you wish to race and also a rough idea of guest numbers.

I shall do a separate post for help with catering, food donations, raffle prizes etc.

Also let us know of any new ideas for Fundraising on the day.

As suggested by Jane, come in Fancy Dress, Fluffy ears , Pudsey Pirates , Silly Hats OR ANYTHING GOES  !!!!!

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Jane Cox
Great stuff' 👍

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Robina, as we're doing this for children in need - maybe we could do fancy dress???

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Yes, Fancy dress is great idea Jane, I have suggested that the Juniors sport some Fluffy ears.

Please note merchandise, including fluffy ears is available from Children in Need website but only until 5th Nov.

thanks

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

yes please, for Al, Eithne, Jenny and Beth

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Yes for us !

Robina and Chris

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Jack Anson
Yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Great idea. Yes please. Sue

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Tina Way
Yes please.

Thanks
Tina

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

mlewis64
I'd love to be involved in this however I've only just joined mixed row so not sure whether I am allowed :). Michaela xx

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Brian
Hi Michaela , Yes you are more than able to enter and compete , So come along.
I will be there with Kath , dont forget the fancy dress .  Brian x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

mlewis64
Great, thank you. I'm looking forward to it! I definitely will not forget ;).

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Molly is a yes and Paul says he can help if needed  I am away unfortunately but Eithne happy to help with crews.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Emma Walton
Yes please for the 4 Walton's thanks

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

HutchinsonC001
I would like to row please.  Claire

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

sarahb
Administrator
I shall be there. 😃

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA DOES CHILDREN IN NEED.

Bruce Irwin
Thanks Robina, great idea.  Bruce will be there and I will be able to contribute cakes or whatever is helpful. Susanna Irwin
123