INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Please post if you can bring something  or help on the day.

Sat 18th Nov.

Soup
Bread
Quiches
Cheese/cold meats
Cakes etc.

+

Instead of a raffle the Juniors are organising a £1 coin fundraising Bucket Game.
Bring £1 coins !!!

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Jane Cox
I will bring a selection of cheeses & pickles too
I won't be able to stay for the eating part, but more than happy to contribute x

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

I will bring along a dozen french sticks , diet coke and mini pork pies , plus the normal milk .

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

I can bring a quiche and girls to make cakes

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

bramleya
Hi Robina,

I will make a cake for the 18th November.

BW

Mandy

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Emma Walton
Think it might be nice to have some warm food too,, I'm happy to bring some cooked sausages and onions for hot dogs in the slow cooker to keep warm .
Also girls will make cakes

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

robina and chris
Thanks Emma, good idea, I shall bring Squash Soup, does anyone have a large slow cooker that I can borrow please.

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Jane Cox
Hi Robina, I've got one you can borrow.
Jane

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

mlewis64
I can bring cake :)

Michaela

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Sheila Tidd
Hi Robina
I can bring some soup.  I have a large slow cooker. Sheila

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Thanks for all your offers so far, at present we are catering for approx 50 but that number will grow.
I think we shall need a third pot of soup please.

Robina xxx

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

sarahb
Administrator
Hi robina
I can make some soup and bring along a slow cooker xx

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

HutchinsonC001
Hi, would some soft drinks be handy or would you prefer me to by food? Claire

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Thanks Sarah , soup would be great!

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Thanks Claire, soft drinks are needed

Robina x

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

I can bring some soup in a slow cooker. Sue

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

I will bring some mini sausage and cheeese/ onion rolls compliments of sainsbury's

Re: INTRA CLUB CHILDREN IN NEED REGATTA - CATERING

Bruce Irwin
I can bring lots of chocolate biscuits and crisps...wish I had time to bake, sorry! Susanna