Hello, at the moment I'm due to be in Oxford Friday night, to then bring my mum back down with me Sat morning. Will confirm mid week if that's still the case. If so I may need to meet you down at the Ferry boat xx
Current forecast for 20kts gusting 30 from NE - blowing off the beach at the ferryboat
HW is about 0940, so not so much tidal stream to contend with, but there should be plenty of rough water outside the harbour!