Quantcast

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO : Rough water training Saturday 25 March

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO : Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Plan for Saturday 25 March as follows:

Ladies B + C  + Mens A Session 0800 - 0930
Mens B + C + Ladies A Session  0930 - 1100

Ladies B, C, Mens A + coxes + towers to meet @ 0700 at Northney marina to get everything ready and head over to the ferry inn.

Bringing SoN, SeaHawk, HoH - new oars ; red oars ; mens oars ; acorns oars

Men to bring boats back after their session.

Mixed, Juniors and Open will go out from the marina at usual times using CShel and Acorn, red oars (to come back with ladies/men) + black taped oars (Seahawk). Mixed will launch boats @1030

Sign up in the relevant crew postings

Re: Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Jane Cox
Hello, at the moment I'm due to be in Oxford Friday night, to then bring my mum back down with me Sat morning. Will confirm mid week if that's still the case. If so I may need to meet you down at the Ferry boat xx

Re: Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Perry
Good Plan - but lets look at the weather before we all trundle down there!
I'll tow Seahawk
Perry

Re: Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Perry
Current forecast for 20kts gusting 30 from NE - blowing off the beach at the ferryboat
HW is about 0940, so not so much tidal stream to contend with, but there should be plenty of rough water outside the harbour!

Re: Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Eithne
excellent news, fingers crossed weather is our friend and we get out but with plenty of rough water to play with

Re: Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Paula Bray
Agree great news - complete wind change!  Paul happy to assist Colin on Saturday if needed!

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE TO : Rough water training Saturday 25 March

Rosanne
Am rowing in the 8am session.  If there's any 'spare places' in the 9.30am, happy to row again!!!  Just saying!! x