IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Liz Piercey
I am delighted to share the most exciting and wonderful news that this morning, Natalie received confirmation that Langstone Cutters Gig Club have been awarded £10,000. 00 by Sport England!!!

This award means that our Club is now well on it's way to realising the dream of obtaining our own, new,  plastic training gig!

I am sure that the whole membership would like to join me in congratulating Natalie on this amazing news!  She has put in many hours of work to ensure that this application was as near perfect as it could be!  It is fantastic that all her efforts and time have paid off!

Langstone Cutters Gig Club is really on the map now!!!  What an amazing year we are having!!

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Clair Fennessy
Awesome news  well done Natalie and all involved in the effort. You rock.

Clair

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Woohoo! Well done Natalie - fantastic news!  x

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Such brilliant news for our wonderful club and so a huge well done to Natalie. This has been a long and arduous task with hours of preparation and paperwork to complete. Thank you so much for your tenacity Natalie, you are a star.
Jackie xx

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Amazing. Well done to Nat and all involved. 😊

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Well done Natalie , such a hard slog , but a just reward for all your efforts. Thank you .

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Greg Tutt
Fantastic news. Well done Natalie.

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

les goodall
A BIG WELL DONE TO NATALIE AND ALL THE OTHERS INVOLVED.

 ...... 🌊 🚣 🌊 😃..... Les .......
Sam

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Sam
Awesome! Well done Natalie x

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Marion
What an amazing achievement! Well done Nat!

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Well done Nat, great grit, another milestone event.

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Ephillips
Well done Natalie :)

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Wonderful news. Well done Nat 😊

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Aileen
Absolutely fantastic news.  Well done Natalie and all who will have worked so hard to get this through!

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Errolg
Great job Nat!!

Well done to the little helpers in the background too!!

Thanks You,

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Thanks folks. I feel the need to let you all know that this was granted without British Rowing contacting the referees that were provided (as I was checking with them weekly)... so that can only mean one thing, and that is, that we won this on reputation, good accounting, financial security and accountability!  Not to mention the fact that we are maturing and understanding that we need to have clear objectives and that ALL those efforts by ALL parties concerned, large or small are starting to paying off.

So the thanks goes to all of you!!
From training regimes, coach training and actual coaching, rowing achievements, be that individual goals, or your team's progress,  across the board - Juniors through to Seniors.  Encouragement of new comers, and progression thereafter, pride and respect in our club and how it functions, from Management and Rowing committee meetings to the ever essential Grumpy Gits Club, and the cake and quiche makers, those that help in the intra, and visiting regattas, as well as our own.  Starting the Jurassic League... the list goes on...

It all counts towards our reputation as a relatively new, non Cornish club and so we all need to pat ourselves on the back for this, as collectively, we eventually had all the ducks required in a row ;-)

Once granted we will have to put some measures in place to measure the success of this project - purchase of a new GRP Gig.
A number of elements will be needed to justify the privilege of being given this  large some of money, so please bear with us if we start asking for some paperwork, and forms to be filled in for number counting.

Well done everyone keep up the good work with great enthusiasm!  It is clearly working

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

Woo hoo!! That is such fantastic news. All that hard work has paid off. Not an easy task at all xxx

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

sarahb
Administrator
Fantastic news!! Thanks for the hard work

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

douglas smith

fantastic news - well done to Natalie and team for your relentless efforts and tenacity.
                        many a mickle makes a muckle

   Douglas

Re: IMPORTANT FUNDING NEWS!

jax sprackling