Quantcast

Help required for Regatta weekend.

sharon
Dear All

We require help with the following on the regatta weekend and party:

Meet and greet for visiting teams (juniors, this would be a good role for you)
Help setting up the gazebos on Saturday & Sunday morning.
Cake and sweet treats baking
Manning of the tea and cake stand and BBQ area. Please note that all rowers / members will be required to do a shift on the stand of approx. 1/2 an hour. Chris Judd will post a timetable of your slot.

Saturday night party:

I need volunteers to make a chilli, please post if you are making a meat / veggie / mild / hot.
If you could make a chilli to feed 10 - 12 people this would be great. All the other bits to go with this I will be supplying.

Desserts for Saturday night.

Please post which roles you can assist with and what you can make.

Thank you in advance, your time and contribution are greatly appreciated.

Sharon

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

robina and chris
Chilli from us + any help needed on the day

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

sharon
thank you x

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Jack Anson
Happy to do the Saturday meet and greet! Will also make a cake for the Saturday night. Thanks

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

sharon
Thank you jack x

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 May 2017, at 10:33, Jack Anson [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Happy to do the Saturday meet and greet! Will also make a cake for the Saturday night. Thanks

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Help-required-for-Regatta-weekend-tp33386p33390.html
To unsubscribe from Help required for Regatta weekend., click here.

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Angela Walsh
Hi Sharon

I am happy to do the tea and coffee both days as I wont be rowing..girls will make some cakes for Saturday too.

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Hi

Happy to create something that represents a chilli in that it will be mince and stuff and will be mild/medium, a sort of pot luck affair with beans of course, depending on stuff in cupboard and imagination on the day👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳

Cheers

Tim

Happy to make a chilli and will assist with teas/coffees on day too.
Jackie x

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Hi Sharon

If suitable and not already covered, I am happy to provide burger building blocks like:
sliced tomatoes,
lettuce leaves
sliced gherkins
and fresh onions sliced
to make them taste half decent with a bit of luck!!

And some additional salads if suitable... (covers the vegies/vegans etc) e.g. pasta/potato salad, coleslaw and bean salad, but open to suggestions.

Also willing to consider a milder version of Pimms if weather deems it and it is suitable.

Let me know what suits.
Happy to man any station except BBQ.

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

I can make a beef chilli and/or a dessert. Let me know nearer the time.  Also willing to help with anything else. Sue

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Happy to make a chilli x

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

sarahs
Hi Sharon
Happy to make a chilli and help on the catering  front during the day.  Hoping  to row but like others will be around all day to chip in where needed.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Rosanne
Happy to help throughout day wherever required.  Can bring cakes.

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Thank you all for your offers and I great fully except them all.

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Help-required-for-Regatta-weekend-tp33386p33417.html
To unsubscribe from Help required for Regatta weekend., click here.

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Linda Medlow
Hi Sharon
Happy to help, hoping to row too
Just let me know what you need most and I will try and make it edible !!

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Hi Sharon, happy to do a veggie chilli

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Sheila Tidd
Hi Sharon,
I can certainly help on regatta day and make a chilli or whatever is needed.
Sheila
Dee

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Dee
Seems to be lots of chilli on offer so I'll bake a cake to bring .
Dee

Re: Help required for Regatta weekend.

Tina Way
Happy to help through the day Sharon.