Heart of Hayling moved to allow space for maintenance

Heart of Hayling moved to allow space for maintenance

Jackie Tutt
Hi All
Mark in the Marina has agreed for us to move Heart out of our area and into another gap to allow room for the maintenance work. Martin has moved Heart over today with the boards etc. We can have her there for two weeks from today.
Jackie

Re: Heart of Hayling moved to allow space for maintenance

Martin Evans
Thanks for the help Jackie. Anyone willing to help just let me know. I should be there when the sun is out.