Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

Matt
Does anyone one have any photos of Heart’s builders plate which is located on the inside stern of the hull? It would help me considerably if someone had one!

Re: Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

Jackie Tutt
Is this the plate that was put on at the Scillies earlier this year?
Jackie

Re: Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

It’s the one on the transom, in this pic, no longer there, I’m not sure if we knocked it off or it fell off before! I need to reproduce it via a photo or find it....

Re: Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

robina and chris
We didn't take her to Scillies last year, so has she had her CPGA one fitted since?

Re: Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

Hi Matt, Kath does not have a picture of the brass plate , details of the builder name and year can be found on the clubs website our gigs .

Re: Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

Matt
Thanks Brian, I’ll get another plate unless the old one shows up soon.

Re: Heart of Hayling Builder’s Plate Photo

I’ve found the plate in the bags of swept up sand, everyone can stop looking now!