Heart Rollover please

MtB⚓️
This post was updated on .
Heart of Hayling is back on Hayling....Yay
Who wants to see how light she is now?
I’d like to roll and insert her into Al’s garage in Marine Walk this Thurs pm at 18:00, can I get 16 bods to meet me there?
Pls post here so I know numbers.

Jackie
Greg
Bev
Kimmy
Sue
Les
Matt
Emma
Jemima
Jane
Perry & Amy
Linda
Paul
Ivor
Simon
Chris & Robina
Tim
Mike I have enough now and feel bad enough about the other off islanders coming down.. so optional for you thanks!
Ange & Patrick

Re: Heart Rollover please

Hi Matt
Greg and I will be there to assist

Re: Heart Rollover please

Hi Matt,
I can help.  Hopefully I can remember exactly where it is!
See you tomorrow
Bev

Re: Heart Rollover please

I can help

Re: Heart Rollover please

I don’t finish work till 6 but will pop down and see if you still need a hand

Re: Heart Rollover please

les goodall
Happy 2018 gig rollers,
I’ll do me bestist to get there.
... 🌊🚣🌊 ... Les

Re: Heart Rollover please

MtB⚓️

Re: Heart Rollover please

Just seen post, I can be about for 6pm tonight. Where is it? Or can I grab a lift with someone that knows :)

Re: Heart Rollover please

MtB⚓️
Emailed you Jane, thanks for helping out.

Re: Heart Rollover please

I can get there, Chris if he's back from work
Apologies for the lack of height though !

Re: Heart Rollover please

Mike Gilbert
still need bodies?

Re: Heart Rollover please

Linda Medlow
I'm not tall but I can help if needed

Re: Heart Rollover please

Ivor
I can help.
Ivor

Re: Heart Rollover please

Not sure about the tall bit but can now join you all!
Making memories together in 2018

Re: Heart Rollover please

simon sprackling
I can do tall see you there Simon

Re: Heart Rollover please

Angela Walsh
I will be there with Patrick.

Re: Heart Rollover please

MtB⚓️
Thanks to everyone who came along today, especially the ones from over yonder!
We had plenty of muscle and height, I prefer to have too much so no one takes a strain.

Next step is to brush it and get the sand out, then we’ll work inside the hull to remove any last flecks of paint.
Watch this space for more volunteering opportunities...
I’ll breakdown the hull into sections so we can each work on our own bit. Bow, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Cox, if you want a pair or triple of you to team up then I’ll hand over a section, let me know on the GG page.

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ~ Robert Collier

Thanks again

Matt