Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

sharon
Dear All

The Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ is on July 8th. The band is 'ABBA' again this year.
we had a great turn out from the rowing club last year and is was a great evening.
Please register your interest for tickets and I will kindly ask Brian to co-ordinate this.
This event always sells out so keen to secure our tickets.

Thank you
Sharon

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

sarahs
Two tickets for me please Sharon.
Thanks Sarah

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Currently in Cambridge on the Friday and coming back Satruday pm will try and work out timings to come along

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Ticket for me please Sharon

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

2 tickets for me please Sharon X

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

One ticket for me please Sharon - thank you x

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Fionna Pullen
One please xxx

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Hi Brian

1 for me
1 for linda
2 for Nikki

Thank you

Sharon

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

One for me please.

Voulez vous cash!

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Make that 2 for me please xx

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Brian
i have today purchased 17 tickets from the Hayling Community Centre for this event .will all those listed above please pay for them in advance by cash to me Brian or transfer on line to Kaths account

Kathleen Brett
Natwest
Account No.  53039297
Sort Code.    535033

Futrher tickets can be obtained and reserved by contacting Hayling Community Centre
Tel 02392 467545
Email enquiries@hicca.co.uk

Website www.hicca.co.uk

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

sharon
Hi Brian
Thank you
How much are they ?

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 May 2017, at 11:23, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

i have today purchased 17 tickets from the Hayling Community Centre for this event .will all those listed above please pay for them in advance by cash to me Brian or transfer on line to Kaths account

Kathleen Brett
Natwest
Account No.  53039297
Sort Code.    535033

Futrher tickets can be obtained and reserved by contacting Hayling Community Centre
Tel 02392 467545
Email [hidden email]

Website www.hicca.co.uk

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Hayling-Island-Business-Mens-BBQ-tp32856p33394.html
To unsubscribe from Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ, click here.

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Kath

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Hi Sharon , The tickets are priced at £17 each and it includes a free barbecue , Salad , Fruit and a Desert .
There is a licenced bar at the venue and free parking .

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Have just bought 2 tickets from HICC so Peter and I will be there.  Sue

Money sent to Kath today 😀 Thank you.
Sarah

Thank you Sarah, i will let you have the tickets.

Re: Hayling Island Business Mens BBQ

Kath
Martin can you collect your ticket that you ordered. It has been paid for £17. Would you like to pay cash or transfer to my account?