Quantcast

Hamble River Raid results

Perry
HRR_2017_Rowing_&_SUPS.pdf

Hopefully you should be able to open the file to see the HRR results - good effort all round!

Re: Hamble River Raid results

Greg Tutt
Well done everyone who took part! Excellent result from our Juniors who came third in front of two ECA gigs who I presume were rowed by adults?
Thank you to Perry for arranging this and to all our parents for supporting the event.
Great turn out by Langstone all round and I hear it was a lovely day in the sunshine.
Jackie x

Re: Hamble River Raid results

Congratulations to the CShell crew for being the fastest and highest placed fixed seat mixed crew of the day .
Beaten into second place by an adult all male crew using Rowlocks and Carbon Fibre blade oars in a Cornish Pilot Gig. ...

Re: Hamble River Raid results

Well done Juniors and Perry, it was a great spectacle to watch, especially with the good placing, shame it's not in the Jurassic league!
We should take 3 boats next year as it's a local race and easy to get to.
Another good result!