HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

robina and chris
Is anyone able to help retrieve a boat after the Open Row on Sat 7th. It is unlikely that there will be enough water at North Slip.

So a tow needed at 3.30pm PLEASE.

Re: HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

Natalie
If I manage to get cover for an hour I can do it - will confirm tomorrow AM.

Re: HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

Re: HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

Hi I have cover for an hour so I can help with towing.

Re: HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

robina and chris
Great, thanks Natalie, I shall let Sharon know.

Re: HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

Also if Sharon could let me know which boat it is likely to be that would be helpful too, because then I can get the trailer and be ready for their return at 15:30 on the slip.

Many thanks.

Re: HELP WITH TOWING on Sat 7th

robina and chris
It will be Acorn