Grr training this Sunday - advice please

Sam

Grr training this Sunday - advice please

Sam
Hi, our ladies crew would like to train this Sunday at 9:30 - could someone advise which boat we can use please?

Re: Grr training this Sunday - advice please

robina and chris
Sam, you can use C Shel . If the Men's taining doesn't go ahead there is the option of using SoL.
It is low tide so you would need to launch at the Main Slip, as it's Lyme Regatta there won't be any boats left on the pontoon overnight on Sat. Who is your cox/trainer for this session and can they tow for you. If not let me know and I shall try and organise something for you.

Robina
Sam

Re: Grr training this Sunday - advice please

Sam
Thanks Robina. It'll be Martin coxing, and I don't think we will have a tow, so if you could arrange that that would be great. Xx

Re: Grr training this Sunday - advice please

robina and chris
I shall keep you posted Sam.

Re: Grr training this Sunday - advice please

jax sprackling
Hi Sam, if Simon is rowing with the mens he is happy to tow

Re: Grr training this Sunday - advice please

robina and chris
Thanks Jax, the Men are going out at 9.30.