GRR tidy up...

Matt
The gigs are back in the compound and Spirit is back at work already.
I was down the yard delivering paint for Greg and I see that Heart needs a bit of a tidy up and putting the cover back on. Heart's cover is in the container, its the one with the string/rope fixings not the buckle up version which is Spirit's. T bars are in the gig.
There's crews down there and maybe they will help out or the Blazing Paddles may need a visit.
With the weather changing now can we get back into covering the gigs to make the maintenance last a bit longer...
The trailers will need to be swapped back from Star to C Shel at some time, maybe Patrick or Paul can coordinate as I can't help for a bit.

Re: GRR tidy up...

Greg Tutt
Matt,

Tim and I have emptied HoH of all the towels, bungies and bits and pieces. The towels, and there are a lot, from HoH and SoL are in the contaner drying out, although I don't hold out too much hope of that.

The yellow bag that was left in the container is back in the Club House, along with the pump.

We have put 2 wheel clamps also in the Club hHouse because we weren't too sure where they are to be stored just yet.

Finally, we have moved the gigs around so that 5 are now backed into the allocated space and Seahawk is across the front. There is very little space between the gigs, which did hamper us putting on the covers. That and the downpour, so that still needs to be done.

Cheers
Greg

Re: GRR tidy up...

Perry
I'll move Seahawk very shortly - you may have heard i was bumped into by a van while leaving the car park at Ham - thank you very much to the Anson's for their assistance in getting Seahawk back to the south coast while i dealt with the paperwork!
I can also move Acorn back to Whale Island if needed, but am open to negotiation if the club wants to use her over the winter for training, while our NEW GRP GIG is being built!

Re: GRR tidy up...

Paul Jones
Cshel grr crew (or any other bodies in the vicinity)Need to get SON back onto her trailer asap.
If you are around Wednesday after school about 5.30 to 6.00 to do the swap that would be very helpful.

Re: GRR tidy up...

Lee Farquhar
Hi ,
Yes I can do that.
Lee

Re: GRR tidy up...

Bit late I know,  but I could help tidy HoH Tuesday at 5pm if still needed.  Anita.

Re: GRR tidy up...

Thank you

Re: GRR tidy up...

Paul - if I get out of work in time I'll divert via the unit Weds PM and give a hand with the trailer swapping. Jane

Re: GRR tidy up...

Patrick W
Hi Paul,
              I can be there Wednesday but not before 5:45pm so if you can hang on until then

Regards Patrick

Re: GRR tidy up...

We've put Star back on her trailer and CShel on hers, thanks Sat Men's!

Re: GRR tidy up...

I see that Heart has remained uncovered since the GRR..., so I'll be there at 7.30 Sun to cover her up if anyone wants to assist that will be welcome!

Re: GRR tidy up...

Greg Tutt
Hi Matt, the chances are the B team will be there early to launch SoN tomorrow at 7. I'm sure we will be able to assist or do it for you (before or after our row), to save you being disturbed on a Sunday morning.

Greg

Re: GRR tidy up...

That's ok Greg, I dropped off Heidi just now and Shanghai'd Paul and Patrick! All done thanks.
It would be nice to see her getting used a bit more, that shiny paint needs a workout...

Re: GRR tidy up...

Always happy to Cox you guys if you can get a crew together! Weymouth and Swanage are only 9 months away😎
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: GRR tidy up...

Greg Tutt
Cheers Matt. Always happy to assist if I'm about.