GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Jane Cox
Hi all, those of you that have previously provided encouragement from the bridges can you give Fionna & me some handy hints; which bridges are the easiest/best to get to, roughly how long after the start did you get there??

For all rowing watch out for some colourful birds!

Re: GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Matt
Jane, do you have an iPhone? You can do a temporary 'find friends' on anyone in the gigs, they'll show on your map.
I used it last year from the pax boat.

Re: GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Are the parrots making a comeback

Re: GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Patrick W
Hi Jane,
               Being from that part of the world I have knock up a list of the bridges in order that we will pass them, the nearest tube stations to the bridges, what tube line they are on and how long it will take to walk from station to bridge. I was planning to hand them out on the coach tomorrow

Regards Patrick

Re: GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Hi Matt, great idea! I've got Sam & Sharon on "stalk my friends" hadn't thought of that 👍

Re: GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Patrick, have you got a copy you can email me with??
Be great to have... however Fionna and me may still manage to get lost! 😂

Re: GRR advice needed from previous bridge shouters!

Greg Tutt
Hi Jane,

Tower Bridge is a must, you have time for more and then finish at Richmond. Richmond bridges itself is a bit of a walk from the station, but worth it. You can then walk along the river bank to the finish for a drink. Avoid the faffing at the end though 😉

Enjoy
Greg